An integral part of our overall service is dedicated to event "stand-by's", these are divided into the following categories;
These events vary from small club road races to Iron Man Competitions and World Cup Soccer. We have done duty at the following high profile events.
- 2003 Cricket World Cup at St Georges.
- International SpeSavers Iron Man competition
- International Billabong Pro – Jeffreys Bay.
- All events at the new Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium (includes SA vs New Zealand test) &
- Many national cycle and road running events
These include corporate events (SAB and British American Tobacco) and conferences, Stage Theatre Events and large musical concerts such as Neil Diamond and the rock group Seether.
Major Construction/Building Stand-By's
These include the building of the Coega Harbour, construction of Stages for events, the pouring of concrete on building sites and the loading and construction of oil rig pipes etc.